Winter Photo Competition
Published: 15 December 2021
If you enjoy taking photos and would like to see your images used in Parish Council communications, please consider entering our Winter Photo competition. The theme will be What Winter Means To Me and the closing date is 14th January 2022.
For a map of the parish boundary please click on the link below.
- The photo must have been taken within the parish
- The competition is open to everyone, you do not need to be a parish resident. All ages and abilities are welcome to enter
- Please only submit images relevant to the current theme.
- Entries are limited to two images per person.
- Please avoid using identifiable people or pets in your images.
- Once received the council have the right to use the images sent in council communications.
- Please email images to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name so that we can credit your images where relevant.
- The closing date for the Winter competition is Friday 14th January 2022.
Parish boundary map