Published: 05 September 2019
Searching for a new job?
Ashford Borough Council runs a Job Club to help residents who need assistance to apply for jobs.
The club runs on Monday afternoons and Friday mornings, in the IT suite at Ashford Gateway Plus. It is open from 1-4pm on Mondays and Friday 9.30am to 1 pm.
Job Club is free to attend and you don’t need an appointment. Staff can help with:
- Online job searches and registering with online job sites
- Creating email accounts
- Creating and updating your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Completing applications forms
- Interview skills and techniques
- Careers advice
- Other job search activities
You can find out more at www.ashford.gov.uk/job-club